Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Rolling



This weeks post is more of an introduction to future blog posts by your favorite Wednesday blogger. The above image comes from a rollerblading magazine titled ONE. I've been rollerblading my entire life...recreationally, street hockey, etc. Strictly athletically speaking, I just feel comfortable with a pair of skates on my feet. In high school I was big on the aggressive skating. I used to read all the magazines and watch all the videos. I just couldn't get enough. I've recently subscribed to the previously mentioned ONE magazine so that I can keep you, my loyal readers, up to date on the world of rollerblading.

Here are some videos of Chris Haffey for those of you who may be skeptical about whether or not rollerblading is a sport...a different topic for a different day. enjoy.

720 kindgrind

720 disaster soul
720 down el toro

No comments:

Post a Comment