Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Black Widow comes to Baltimore

Wow, tomorrow is Valentine's Day. My VD festivities this year will probably consist of suiting up for an evening of How I Met Your Mother and Southpark. I've got different plans next year: I plan on taking my new girlfriend, Jeanette Lee, out for a gourmet hot dog and deep fried Oreos at Stuggy's, followed by drinks at the local watering hole: Pearl's (see video below for directions).


It took an evening of $2 Nattie Boe drafts, shots of wild cherry bourbon, billiards, one on one ping pong, hUrtings, a car dying from being illegally parked for two hours with the flashers running, and jump starting the aforementioned illegally parked car for me to realize what I need in my life: The Black Widow AKA Jeanette Lee, the sexiest pool player of all time. I'll also mention that she's arguably the best female player in the WPBA. My upcoming visits to Pearl's won't be strictly athletic, but with Tuesay and Thursday Pool Nights, hopefully they will at least get to 75%. I plan on picking up one of these and eventually becoming a pool shark. Sometime this summer, probably late August, I will challenge Jeanette's loser of a husband, George Breedlove, to a gentleman's billiards match. The stakes? The widow herself. If I win, I get Jeanette and George gets to keep the kids. Jeanette and I will then head to the PJ20 festival for Labor Day. If I lose, then I get drunk at Pearl's.

Oh, if you're interested in the latest WPBA rankings, check this out.

1 comment: