Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring!

So my last post, a score prediciton for the AFC Championsip game, was quite close...I nailed the score, 23-20, but picked the worng team. I have gotten over the loss, but have to say the week or so after that Lee Evans' dropped TD catch was rough...oh well.

Spring has sprung and that means the Spring Classics, the season 5 premiere of Mad Men (which I have not yet watched; I am waiting for someone to get caught up) and of course, the Orioles! I have read a number of predictions for O's season ranging from bad to very bad. I am going to have to side with the former...a final record of 71-91. That's right, I think the O's will crack the 70-win barrier, a feat not seen since that magical 2006 season with Sam Perlozzo at the helm.

At least the squad will be styling with the new throw-back logo!

1 comment:

  1. I think Vegas has set the over/under at 70.5. I also believe they will crack the 70 win barrier this season, and took the over in a $5 bet with a co-worker! Put it on the board!

    ReplyDelete